26 January, 2010

Microsoft Sucks. Definitely. Definitely.

In an attempt to improve my Windows experience (actually, because a web page that was under construction was not coming up correctly in the old version of MSIE) I upgraded to MSIE version 8.

Kewl.

Then I rebooted.

And it kept rebooting.

*sigh*

Fine. Safe mode.

It kept rebooting. And rebooting. And rebooting. And rebooting...

Thank you, Microcrap.

Fortunately my wife had her reinstall disks. Now I'm in the process of reinstalling all my malware utilities, deleting AOHell, McCrappy Scam, and the rest of the garbage that OEMs like to fill up your HDD with.

Wish I could get rid of that trojan called Windows... *sigh*

Some day I will get it all fikst and start writing again. Fortunately I had done a recent backup to my 1 TB backup drive, so I lost nothing.

No comments: